Some common functions of polymers in dish care products include:
- Thickener: Helps maintain the product’s consistency and ensures even distribution of active ingredients.
- Dispersant: Disperses dirt, food particles, and stains for easy removal from dishes.
- Rheology Modifier: Alters viscosity and flow properties for easier product application and rinsing.
- Foam Enhancer: Lifts and suspends dirt, grease, and food properties for easier cleaning. Enhances product foaming properties and provides skin conditioning and quick drying benefits.
- Anti-Redeposition Agent: Prevents redeposition of food, grease, and stains back onto cleaned dishes during washing resulting in cleaner, spot-free dishes.