SNF is a global leader in the field of acrylic thickeners for the textile industry, including chemicals for printing, dying, finishing, and sizing. SNF works closely with companies and customers within the textile market to develop new polymers that are high-performing and cost-effective. SNF’s ultimate concern is customer satisfaction and providing quality products that meet or exceed our customers’ needs for textile applications.
SNF’s FLOPRINT™ line of thickeners allows for higher printing speeds, superior performance, increased color yield, and higher shear rate. FLOPRINT is compatible with most classes of dyes and natural thickeners.
SNF’s FLOLUX™ line of pretreatment chemicals is used for digitally printed textiles including cotton, polyester, and poly-cotton blends.
- FLOLUX™ DTP is a high quality anti-migrant developed by SNF to be added to the padding dye bath. During the drying process, FLOLUX™ DTP prevents the migration of dyestuffs across the fabric and results in more uniform dyeing
- FLOLUX™ PCR is a high-quality resin without formaldehyde. This resin is used to increase value of garments by creating smooth and permanent wrinkles in given areas of the garment
SNF’s FLOSIZE™ line of products is used for sizing of warp yarns, and is a complete replacement for natural warp size such as starch.
SNF’s FLOFIX™ products are used for dyeing formaldehyde-free products. This line of cationizing agents was developed to obtain special dyeing effects and improve color yield on cellulosic fibers dyed with pigments.
STANDARD PRODUCT RANGE
- FLOLUX™ Finishing Products
- FLOSPERSE™ Dispersing Agents
- FLOFIX™ Fixing Agents
- FLOLINE™ LUB Polymeric Lubricants
- FLOLINE™ SIZE for Textile Sizing
- FLOPRINT™ Thickeners
FLOPRINT™ thickeners offer numerous functional benefits.
Their properties are:
- To hold the paste in the screen
- To let the paste go through the screen when the shearing force is applied
- To control the amount of paste that is transferred
- To build up the viscosity quickly after the shearing force is removed
- To hold the paste in position on the cloth against capillary forces.
- To prevent flushing or bleeding
- To allow the paste to penetrate to the required extent To allow the dye to get into the fiber (substantive dye printing) or
- To allow the binder to cross-link (pigment printing)