With more than 20 years experience, and a global network of engineering experts, SNF provides customers with standard or customized engineering equipment and services for polymer-based Oil & Gas applications.
Connected through regional business units, SNF offers dedicated Equipment & Engineering Centers that support our clients worldwide:
- France (Engineering expertise in EOR)
- USA (Engineering expertise in Hydraulic Fracturing)
- Canada (Engineering expertise in EOR / Oil Sands / Hydraulic Fracturing)
- Oman / Kuwait
EXPERTISE and KNOW-HOW
SNF has developed broad expertise in polymer-related engineering and equipment needs covering the entire polymer-based injection project cycle:
- PF (Polymer Flooding) – Mixing polymer with water to increase viscosity and enhance sweep efficiency
- SP – Injecting surfactant(s) to reduce interfacial tensions and polymer
- ASP – Involves the injection of alkali, surfactant(s), and polymer
- Water Treatment Specification and Integration
- Friction Reducers for Hydraulic Fracturing
- Other polymer applications
We rely on our local partners for the manufacturing of surface facilities. SNF’s support of operations maintenance as well as the optimization of costs are achieved in addition to the promotion of local suppliers.
STANDARD MODULAR SOLUTIONS
Cost-Eﬀective, Modular, Incremental Development
Modular units based on sea containers can be easily installed at existing well-site installations for controlled polymer injection. This modular approach enables incremental deployment, from pilot tests through to full-field development.
Centralized polymer distribution facilities for are also available.
Expertise in all Polymer-Based Application Equipment
SNF is dedicated to providing our customers with solutions that reduce environmental impact, while ensuring CAPEX optimization.
SNF has developed specific standardized equipment for efficient polymer injection, enabling maximum control of production parameters.
Customized, Turnkey, and Oﬀshore Solutions
As the recognized leader in standardized and customized polymer-related equipment for all Oil & Gas applications, SNF offers design services that take into account all customer requirements and constraints. These requirements include parameters such as limited space for offshore projects, mobile necessity for hydraulic fracturing sites, and cold / heat resistant equipment designed for extreme weather conditions. The global diversity of SNF engineering competencies enables us to achieve complex turnkey projects and execute full EPC contracts on time, within budget, and in accordance with customer specifications.