Xanthate is the global choice among primary collectors for the separation of metal sulfides: copper, nickel lead, gold and zinc.
Xanthates for the Mining industry are produced at SNF’s newly built facility in Rudong, China, and are 90% pure xanthates.
- Sodium Ethyl Xanthate (SEX),
- Sodium isopropyl xanthate (SIPX),
- Sodium Isobutyl Xanthate (SIBX),
- Potassium isobutyl xanthate (PIBX),
- Potassium Iso Amyl Xanthate (PIAX or PAX),
- Potassium N Butyl Xanthate (PNBX).
The Rudong facility benefits from the best available technologies in order to meet our safety, environmental, and quality goals.