In supplying customized drilling polymers and additives, we assist in handling the most difficult soil conditions. Our products are designed to optimize both the performance and cost of drilling operations.
Civil Engineering involves planning, design, construction, maintenance, and operations of infrastructure, and all are part of our daily lives.
Geotechnical Engineering focuses on analyzing existing subsurface conditions and materials before designing deep foundations as bored piles, barrettes, diaphragm walls for tall buildings, bentonite-cement plastic walls, sewage tunnels, metro lines, and train stations.
Contractors specialized in deep foundations are using specific support fluids to complete projects. Successfully completing an excavation or drilling at optimal cost depends on the properties of drilling fluids and additives to achieve several purposes such as:
- Carrying cuttings to the surface and easing solid-liquid separation
- Maintaining continuous borehole integrity during excavation
- Increasing skin friction
- Preventing fluid loss
- Ensuring compatibility with other construction materials such as concrete and reinforced steel bars
- Preventing pollution of the ground or groundwater and enhancing the safety of site operators
There are two types of polymer-based drilling fluids:
- 100% polymer-based when eco-friendly solutions are required
- Mixed drilling mud based on bentonite and hydrosoluble polymers
Our portfolio of drilling additives for deep foundations includes:
- Dispersants and mud thinners
- Lost circulation material
- Anti-clay swelling agents
- Plugging agents
- Borehole cleaners
Our technical team has extensive knowledge of soil-polymer interactions and years of field experience and can help in any drilling project in accordance with the best practices.